Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Desert Is Crazy!!!







Last week I took a few days off from my work at Organica to go on a camping adventure in Moab, Utah. The big lesson I learned from this trip is that the desert is crazy!!! Landscapes, scenery, and all forms of life are completely different there than what we find here in the mountains. I felt like I was on some alien planet the entire time I was there. Moab is filled with huge rocks all over the place, and they are all truly beautiful and unique. I feel like words can't even describe what my trip was like, to truly understand I believe you have to experience it for yourself. After a long, cold winter, it was definitely great to get back in touch with nature and the elements for a few days.

Adam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam,

If you think Moab rocks, you will totally flip out in the area of the Waterpocket Fold and Capitol Reef National Park. In fact, if you or any other Organicaites see yourself road-tripping in that direction, I would love to grab a (smoke-free, drug-free, drama-free) ride so I can visit with friends in the Torrey area (where I lived for a while). My blog, be whole now, is linked here to the Organica site.