Friday, March 7, 2008

FREE LUNCH WINNER!


our good friend kristin was this week's free lunch winner!...we'll let her fill us in on the details of her line of work--

I own Magical Music for Kids, and I offer music classes for preschools, daycares and elementary schools around the Boulder and Westminster area. I get paid to do music with kids! I couldn't ask for a better job. Everyday I sing, dance and play instruments with kids. I play my guitar and teach kids songs, and they light up and sing along. All people have a natural ability to sing and make music, and starting music early with kids helps them to feel confident and passionate about making music.

I often come into Organica Café to refill my coffee cup before I teach music classes on Tuesday mornings at the First Presbyterian Preschool down the street on Walnut and 15th. The people are nice, the atmosphere is warm and you gotta try their tuna salad - shredded carrots, tuna and a dash of curry.

I just released my first CD, Magical Music with Kristin. With originals and traditional songs, my CD captures the songs that get the most enthusiastic responses from the kids in the classroom. An activity book is included with each CD, and my hope is that the CD can provide songs and activities for teachers and families to make music with their children.

You can hear two songs from my CD if you go to my website, www.magicalmusic4kids.com

Happy listening!!
thanks kristin!
hope you enjoyed your lunch!...just a reminder to everyone, dont miss a chance to be next week's winner, just stop by, grab a coffee, and drop off you business card!

No comments: